Local Focus, World Wide Impact
Ammar’s practice focuses on immigration and personal injury. For established client’s Ammar also handles other legal matters.
Ammar has helped numerous immigration clients gain Legal Permanent Residency (Green Card) and US citizenship. He has also assisted dozens of clients in applying for asylum. His work in the field has led to him being ranked as one of the Top 3 Immigration Attorneys in Toledo, Ohio for 3 years running.
While his practice is located in Toledo, Ohio, Ammar has clients all over the world. No matter where you live, if you are in need of a US immigration attorney, call Ammar.
Ammar also assists many clients who have been injured in accident. He has assisted clients in navigating the insurance maze, and helped victim’s recover what they are entitled to.
- Ohio; 2008
- US District Court: Northern District of Ohio; 2009
- US District Court: Southern District of Ohio; 2011
- Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida, J.D.; 2008
- University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, B.S.; 2004
Honors and Awards
- Top 3 Immigration Attorney in Toledo Ohio, ThreeBestRated.com
- Clients Choice Award; 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Avvo.com
- Top Attorney, Avvo.com
- Professor of the Year, Part Time Faculty; University of Toledo College of Law 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association; 2014-2019
- Toledo Bar Association, Past Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Past Member
- American Bar Association, Past Member